Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tough Weekend!

Hello all...have a couple of days to report now!  Been having a hard time staying on track for the 'whole' day over the last few days....been on my week 3 plan since Friday, and now it's Sunday, and I still havent' made it through a whole day completely on the meal plan.  I have been out somewhere else every night so far and trying to make smart choices, but have also indulged in some boozing!  Over at friends last night playing 'mexican train' (fun game!) and drinking and eating taco salad...and then stuffed peppers!  Then tonight work function for Justin and ate some appetizers for my snack...then dinner of some prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes, ceasar salad, broccoli....yum!  I did get my workout in yesterday and today and I can tell I"m getting stronger!  I made it through all 4 (this week went from 3 sets to 4) sets w/ full time on my planks at the upper end of the options...(they say 45-60 sec, 8-10..so I always try to do the upper amt) and I did full 'boy' push-ups, and full planks!  Yippee....feels good to be able to push through!  I've gotten some inspiration from 'Biggest Loser' on tv...where Bob was saying "Just hold it, I don't care if you are shaking or what...just push through it and hold it!!!" So I did!!  I was shaking, but I was able to hold it!  Feels SO GOOD to get in a good workout and sweat!  

My meal plans for this week are good...loving my breakfast shakes w/ my fresh 'frozen' strawberries from my neighbors garden, my breakfast 'pumpkin pie' dipped in my Favao Strawberry syrup made from my strawberries and Xango,  the Island shake w/ orange, ice, strawberries, vanilla and coconut extract, and ice/water, and cottage cheese today...I didnt' have jerkey, so added the cottage cheese andit was really good!  then a snack later...I was too far behind schedule today to do that and dinner today!   Maybe tomorrow I'll be on track to get all my meals in.  we do have a late start tho, so might be an hour behind.  Here we are again approaching midnight!  Still need to get some chix around for Justin tomrorow...he completely went off plan this weekend, but we'll get him back on track tomorrow w/ his meals, at least I know he is eating healthier, and more frequently..I'll take what I can get..we did not start any cleanse for him yet tho!  I did do cleansing tonight and last night after I was such a 'bad girl'!  I have decided this week tho, that I'm NOT going to weigh myself daily, just weekly like 'they' say I should, so I"m not absorbed in the up-down daily stuff.  Will be reporting on Friday again..maybe do pics this week too!  Never got around to it last week, wish I would have tho, would be nice to see the end result week by week!  No measurements for Justin either...maybe in a.m.??? prob.not, but maybe!  Out for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment