Thursday, November 29, 2012

New WebSite - FINALLY!

Hello ALL!

WoW.  I've been working on getting a new website built and I've FINALLY accomplished that!  I'm SO GLAD.  You can visit it here: (sorry, this is currently NOT working-I CAN'T figure out why!) www.plantinghealthyseeds.com.  I've worked really hard to get this up and going...and then had a heck of a time getting my 'domain name' to get working to the right spot...man am I computer ILLITERATE.....

So, I'm excited to talk about FAVAO again...I've convinced my husband...with a little bribing, to do a 2 WEEK CHALLENGE!  We're going to start next week....I'm looking for other people/couples to join us in this CHALLENGE....everyone says..oh, why don't you wait till after the holidays....but WHY???  Don't we want to LOOK and FEEL great for the holidays?????  I know I DO!  So, we are going to be committed, and determined for 2 weeks and then see where that puts us!  So, if YOU are interested in doing this with us...it's ONLY @ WEEKS...anyone can be committed for 2 weeks, right, even through the holidays!  Wouldn't it be nice to actually feel better and stronger instead of fatter and more sluggish and tired???

I know that some of you have completed, or started and not finished, or 'planned' to start and then never got going....or MANY have said 'I really want to do it' over and over to me, but have never made the leap!  So many different levels.  Well, here's your chance to make the 'short term' commitment, with a 100% money back guarantee! It's a 2 Week Challenge that you can do, and actually EARN for FREE!  You just sign up for the Nothing Beats Free when you order your product, and then 3 of your friends also order product equaling 3x's your NBF order - you get your next order FREE!!!  Here's the video explaining how NBF works!  Just pick your 'secret weapon' from the '2 Week Challenge' link just above after you watch THIS LINK.

Let's get on board and do this thing!  I am going to have a PRIZE of FREE XANGO PRODUCT - a sampler pack of Xango Product to the person/couple with the LARGEST % WEIGHT LOSS, using the Favao system (any system you choose) over a 2 week span.  The contest will end on Dec. 31st 2012!  Any 2 weeks between NOW AND THEN - but you have to do pictures and measurements....and I have to know when you are doing it! =)  Let me know!  email me, get your body going in the right direction...and give yourself 2 solid weeks of dedication to see if THIS is the program that will FINALLY work for YOU!  It's worth it, to take that 100% risk FREE chance, give it a FULL SHOT, and go for it!  You just MIGHT be VERY, VERY, did I say VERY pleased with the results! If not, get your money back! 30 day 100% guarantee!  Business Website

Love the Favao Way - can't wait to see results in my husband - he's my #1 project. =)  I hope I can convince him to stick to the plan for the 2nd half of the day...and I'm SO looking forward to our time we'll be getting one on one, with our workouts! =)  YaY!  Come join us in the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. The site you post comes back with "Site not Published". I am excited to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got it fixed....see if it works now for you Kaia!!! =) Thanks for checking!

    ReplyDelete