Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Challenge!

I've been needing to get on here forever...and haven't!  So many things going on.  Such and AMAZING TRIP to Salt Lake City, UT for the winners of the 12-Week Favao Reset Challenge!  It was AWESOME! and we were treated like gold!  Loved meeting everyone in person, and getting to know people on a more personal level!  It all reconfirmed what I already knew - that Xango is a FANTASTIC company to be a part of, in every way!  It represents everything I believe in - true care, pure products, family oriented....it is all about helping others, and CARING about others enough to share a WONDERFUL thing!

So, on with the Favao Lifestyle for me!  I'm loving doing the workouts, and am staying motivated.  We're going to be starting a 12-Week Reset here in my own little group!  We're going to start June 4 and we'd love to have you along!  I have some peeps already going on the program, and many of them are going to jump back and start over on Week 1 with ME - I'm doing it again!!!  And we're going to have some kind of 'forum' or I don't know what you call it, where we can all chat privately but openly, like a chat room???  Who knows about this stuff and can help me out?  That way we can say - I like this dish w/ a little of this...etc.  It will be FUN and we can talk about our workouts...and how we are SORE from the legs..and can't sit w/out feeling that we are getting STRONGER! and on and on!  I'm super excited about this, so if you're interested in doing it with us, let me know! Put your email in the box to the right up top and we'll get you on the list! It will be awesome!  If this is what it will take to get you to 'jump' then let it be!  come aboard and feel the power of health. I hope to see you on the flipside! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment