Sunday, March 18, 2012

End of Week 9 NEW PICS Favao Reset Challenge

Time to blog-in on my Favao Journey!  It's been a while since I've blogged, so here we go!  Sorry to have been such a slacker lately...

www.myxango.com/cook6  for ordering Favao product!!!  Come join me in this amazingly life changing journey!!! ;-)

I've been more dedicated lately on my Favao Lifestyle program, wanting to give this program the full benefit...and guess what....I've gotten even better results!  Amazing, do what it tells you to do and it will reward you over and over!  I am down a full 3...yes, 3 pounds this week!  and 1/2 inch in my waist and 1/2 inch in my hips too this week.  So much for my barriers that I was having trouble breaking.  I just needed to give it my all and go for it!  I've not been having the sugar cravings either anymore since I've not been cheating.  It's just simply amazing that when you don't give into those urges, your body doesn't crave them.  That is a good feeling.  Especially since I know the sugar in my diet does bad things to me...yeast infections, sugar crashes, lack of energy....false sense of energy - nothing good, that is for sure!  I'm loving this program and all it has been doing for me!  I started out at 152 pounds, which is my normal weight I've been w/in 5 pounds of for the last 15+ years...seems to be an easy weight for me to maintain...and at 5'7.5" I was in the 'normal' range for weight for my height.   But, as I looked at my body, I wasn't happy w/ the toneness, or the way my love handles or belly pooch layed over my pants...so I took the opportunity to take on this FAvao Lifestyle REset Challenge and go with it and see what it could do for me - an average middle-aged mom!  Yup, I was very AVERAGE!  But, not happy w/ being average.  Since I"m done having babies, unfortunately, I figured it was time to get my healthy on!  Take advantage of a fantastic program that was available to me through my company - who always puts out top of the line products, and see what it could do for an average girl like me...and the results are in!  IT CAN DO A LOT!!!!  Check out these pics and see for yourself! ;-)  I'm loving the results!  And like a fellow Favao'er friend of mine said - what 'diet' plan has you eating things like pizza, taco's, burrito's, jerkey, Zesty Chix Rice bowls, pancakes, Egg/Turkey Breakfast Sandwiches, Shrimp & Potatoes, chips and salsa, baked apples, Wraps, Taco Soup, French Toast, Shish Kabobs, Pasta, and the list goes on!!!  Great menu choices for life!!!  This booklet is indispensable for sure!

You can see the cellulite on my rear in this pic...by my hand...and it is going away...after 9 weeks on the program substantially!!!!  LOVE that! ;-)  And my belly pooch is almost completely gone!





My hips have reduced down only 3" total, but feels and looks like so much more!  I am down now a total of 16.6 pounds since starting Favao in January...what an amazing feeling!  Just look at the difference in 'toneness' in my body - that is the part I am loving the most!!!  I've always wanted a fit-and tone body...and Favao has given me that- or I should say...getting it for me!  Love the workouts, and food!!!  It is all so simple and laid out step by step - couldn't be more simple to follow.  If you can read directions, you can, and will succeed with Favao - FOR LIFE!!! ;-)  Come join me in my journey to better health, in mind, body and spirit - it truely is" Wellness Without Weakness".   I also love what Favao's meaning is:  The Will to Move Forward - and that is what it is doing for me, helping me move forward in life, giving me a purpose and drive - to be encouraging, and help others to gain a health and wellness that you never knew you had.  I've heard so much feedback from so many different people about how I'm inspiring them to make healthier choices and live better lives.  That truely is inspiration to me, knowing my healthy choices are rubbing off on others to also make those choices for themselves and their families.  It is a good feeling knowing you are encouraging others to have a more productive and enjoyable life.  Keep helping me by planting healthy seeds for others and leading by example.  If you'd like to join me on my Favao Journey, please click the link here...www.myxango.com/cook6 and sign up for Favao.  Or, feel free to contact me personally at cook6@mail.com and let me know you are ready to take the 12 week challenge too and start seeing the new healthier you that has been hiding deep down inside!  March is the month Xango is offering Favao supplements individually, so if you want to just try a few options to get your body rolling (or I should say to stop it's rolling...lol) now is the time!  Metabolism- help suppress appetite, and stimulate your fat-burning, Omega 3's, to help target fat burning, Protein to help feed those muscles, Cleanse (love it) - to help clean your system so it can get maximum nutrition out of the food you are feeding it, Fiber, to help reintroduce healthy pro/prebiotics....or like me - all of it and see Maximum BENEFITS!!!  The part I've loved the most is trying new food combos that I thought I would NEVER enjoy, but found I REALLY do!  I never knew that eating healthy could taste so very good!!!  Come join me, don't be scared.  And don't forget...Xango has a 30 day 100% money back guarantee on ALL their products, so there is no worries that 'if it doesn't work I've lost that $$', although, I promise, if you follow the program - you WILL ABSOLUTELY GET POSITIVE RESULTS!  There is just no way around it!  Let me help YOU be a more Healthy YOU - I promise not to dissapoint!


1 comment: