Friday, January 6, 2012

End Week 2 RESULTS!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME UNTIL THE 9TH...EVERY DAY PLEASE!!!  I'm WAY behind! :-(  https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/179484/voteable_entries/40901227

This morning marked the end of 2 weeks for me on the http://www.favao.com/ lifestyle!  I have to say I'm happy with the results so far!  I'm loving the menu, the workouts, the ease of shopping and planning/preparation of my meals....and especially the loss of inches and weight!

After 2 weeks, I started on Dec. 23rd so went through Xmas and New Year's, the numbers are in:
Weight from 151.4 down to 145
Waist measurment at belly button 35.75 down to 33"
Hips (8" down from belly button, feet together) 39.75" down to 39"
I also did some extra measuring...
Left bicep: 13" down to 12"
Right bicep: 12.5" down to 12"
Left Thigh: 24.75" down to 23.75"
Right Thigh: 24.75" down to 23.5"
Left Calf: 15" down to 14.75"
Right Calf 15" down to 14.75"

I stuck with the program most of the time.  I had 1 glass of wine over Xmas, the Friday before New Years, I followed plan until about noon, then ate off plan, but tried to choose wisely...no alcohol that day...New Years Eve, stuck to plan until about 4...then went DOWNHILL....drank A LOT, ate too much of wrong foods...suffered next day w/ pukes and runs...didn't recover till about 2 p.m...and got back on plan, and even worked out that day.  Then have been good since w/ my workouts daily, drinking my quota of water daily, and minimal snacking.  I did go to the Zags game last night so didn't eat my 'plan' dinner, but instead had Italian Kitchen in Spokane and also drank 1 glass of wine and 3 vodka soda's (the least caloric drink)..but ate chicken that had cheese on it ( I peeled it off but probably the grease soaked in!, and pasta w/ white sauce, had about 5-7 bites of that, ate, almost 1 of the 2 chix breast, all the sauted veggies, and one piece of bread dipped in my red and white sauce.  It was good, but I felt guilty the whole time...and I normally would have probably eaten it ALL!!!  So did much better than NORMAL for me!  I also forgot to do my cleanse last night too, and I SHOULD have done it for sure!  Now I'm on week 3 so am breaking from the cleanse for 5-7 days and then will cleanse again for 2 more weeks.  I'll continue with my fiber in the a.m. in my shake...need to get my protien from Xango so I can put that back in my diet!  I used up what was left over from some Justin had for my first week, but haven't had any since.

So on to week 3 tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it!  I did my shopping tonight on my way home from town...which I packed my food and did good....I did have a half of a super good carmel Hurd Mercantile gave to us!  and tonight I ate a half roast beef, w/ katchup, and colbyJack cheese sand. for dinner.  Going to go workout as soon as I get these kids into bed!  Long day in town and didn't get it in this a.m....and practice for Aleena tonight from 6-8 so..here we are again!  Need to get moving though, so I can go to bed and be rested for Aleena's first basketball game tomorrow...she's playing 2 games, 4th and 5th grade games..should be fun!  Looking forward to continuing my journey!!!  Love the results.  I can already tell my pants fitting much nicer, and my 'baby' only looks 3 months along now instead of 4!!! and my love handles are shrinking too...I think my boobs might be too though!  Bummer, but that does tend to happen to me!  Oh, well, it's definately worth every bit of it!  Let me know if you are interested in joining me on this journey to HEALTH AND WELLNESS!!!! It feels GREAT!

Talk sooner than later. ;-)

1 comment: