Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New and Exciting Things!!!!



Here's the link below to try my new link out!  I'll always put it through this site tho...still working on the kinks and how to do all this 'stuff...so click below and see what you think! :-)  Thanks for your input..can you comment below??? not sure???

My NEW SITE!!!

so here's my new site!  Check it out...or I should say a 'link' to a new site that I'm trying out!  Check it out and see what you think about it!  I'd love to hear some feedback on what you think and pro's and con's about it.  Have a 2 wk trial period for it, if I don't like it!  Love the try it for a while to see what you think approach...just like Xango's guarantee on all their products!   30 day's 100% money back guarantee!!! :-)

I'm also very excited about my upcoming TRIP!!!  REMEMBER:  I'M A WINNER!!!!  I won an all expenses paid trip to Salt Lake City, UT from my company for the first 'Favao 12-Week Lifestyle Reset Challenge'!!!  I was an 'alternate' in the contest so I was chosen to receive this paid trip for a professional Photo & Video Shoot, to document my success with the Favao program and what it has done for me personally, and professionally!  I'm loving sharing HEALTH with others! It is a REALLY good feeling when you know you are influencing so many people around you in such a positive way!  Even if someone only learns ONE healthy tip from interacting with me - I've succeeded! :-)  Take some time today, and think through-out the day 'How many people around me could 'possibly' be affected in a POSITIVE way by ME showing and LIVING a healthier lifestyle?  If YOU want to be a healthy influence for yourself and the ones around you...contact me!

If you'd like more info on the PRODUCTS OR the Favao Complete System

Lovin' Xango as a company!  So glad I've finally found my NICHE in life!!!!  Bringing Health to Others!  I'll be back on here when I come back and will be planning some more 'Favao Open House Events' soon to come!  Hope to see you all there sometime soon!  I do 'private' meetings and talkings too.....you do NOT have to come to an 'event' by any means to be a FAVAO SUCCESS!!!  I'll help you along the way! That's what I'm here for.

Lynn
509-286-3336
cook6@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment