Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 17 Complete! GETTING STRONGER!

Into Week 3 pretty well now...getting more used to the menu, and mixing things up a bit.  Loving my morning shake w/ fiber and strawberries...although, I have one more day worth of MY strawberries, then I'll have to switch to MY raspberries..I'm wishing I'd picked and frozen more this summer now!  Had my 'pumpkin pie' breakfast w/ Xango/strawberry drizzle - YuM. at 9...11:30 Island shake w/ cottage cheese to sub for jerkey that I have brewing right now, but won't be ready for a couple of days.  2 pm egg tortilla on whole wheat tortilla..then 4:30 snack got subbed w/ apple and string cheese since I was trying to get my workout in - which I did and it felt good!  I am SO noticing that I'm getting stronger and seeing more definition in my abs and arms especially!  IT'S AWESOME.  And tonight I had the menu for the first time of Hawaiian Pizza - it was super yummy!  Used sandwich thins since I couldn't find pita pockets at store the other day...pizza sauce, onion, zuchini slices, chicken, teli turkey, pineapple, and mozz cheese!!!  YUM< YUM<YUM!  I could eat that every night!

I did do my cleanse last night after that dinner party we were at and the alcohol and it did the job for me!  I also had a cup of coffee w/ stevia in it this a.m. and that very well could have had something to do with my 'movements' today!  Nothing out of control, but often.

Made up some dinner tonight for kids out of Favao book w/ brn rice, barley, sirloin steak (not in book...but we have a whole freezer full), greek yog, and bbq..w steamed broc. and cauliflower.  They ate it, wouldn't say they loved it, but consumed! :-)  Needed more Bbq maybe for them, I thought it tasted good but then I'm not a bbq fan, and a little goes a long way for me!

Justin starts week 2 on the food portion of the plan tomorrow...still have not gotten measurments from him.  Maybe tomorrow a.m....since I have his food ready now for the next two days, I'll have a  little extra time in the a.m.  He is having a hard time making sure he gets his meals in tho...with meetings and such.  I'm going to start texting him again when it's time to eat..help him out.  Time tends to go by w/out notice at times!  He said he was kinda getting tired of eating the same thing..so he was happy to hear he had change of menu tomorrow!  I guess I could use some of the alternate meals they give me too, and switch it up a bit too.  Might have to try that this week for him, see what the options are.  I did have to do some subbing since I am out of cottage cheese now too.  Love the foods I am using in and out of my fridge!  Been eating a LOT more fresh veggies with my kids, and they are loving it too it seems...loving the steamed broccoli and cauliflower w/ NO seasonings...it doesn't need it and they LOVE it!  I used to smother it w/ cheese...NO MORe..not needed!  Yeah!

Got in my workout today and it felt so good!  Did the full workout, and even did an extra minute on one of my 4 sets of wall sits when I was busy talking to Aleena!  We created a chore chart for her tonight so she can earn her sleepover she wants so badly.  Ended up being a great evening while she worked on getting her chores done, and checking them off the list.  She is such a visual kid...loves seeing things written down, and checking them off!  And today Devyn and I made it through her room, organized all her doll/polly pocket, squinkies, and clothes!  Very successful day for her room...AND I wiped out my 2 mounding laundry baskets today...all washed, dried, and folded!  Still need to put away, but thought it was a motivated and successful day today at the Cook's!  My energy level much be up and motivated, and keeping me moving!  Love, love, love eating actual FOOD all day long too!!!!  Interested in learning more?  http://www.favao.com/ or to order and join me in feeling great and looking better and better every day????  www.xango.com/cook6  Come be my customer and I'll give you some great customer service! :-)

And now, I'm actually heading to bed...and it's only just 11!  Woo Hoo...that's a first for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment