Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back to Blogging!!! ;-)

Hello all!

Next Party Dates:
April 22nd 4:00 p.m. - Sunday - Parent's House in Juliaetta, ID - Favao/Pampered Chef
April 23rd - 11 a.m. - Monday - My house in Latah, WA
April 28th - 6 p.m. -Saturday - My House - Latah, WA - Favao/Pampered Chef
April 29th - 1:00 p.m. - Sunday- Parent's House in Juliaetta, ID

I've kinda been on a hiatus since week 11 of my 'Favao Lifestyle Reset Challenge'! Sorry about that!  I am realizing more and more how many people I have that are following my progress and I need to stay ACCOUNTABLE to you all!  So to summarize up my 12 week challenge....I lost a total of 20.8#'s in 12 weeks!  WOW is all I have to say.  I'd have never thought I could do that..not really thinking I had that much FAT to loose...but guess what?  I DID...and it was ALL FAT LOSS<<>>>>  I am SO much LEANER and more FIT, and STRONG, especially through my CORE that it is ridiculous!  My body feels so GOOD!  This lifestyle is a FANTASTIC way to loose unwanted fat, in all the areas we need to loose it!  There are different books for men and women, to help target those 'problem' areas for each of us.....the women's program works on all our problem spots...I've seen MAJOR improvements all over my body, but the areas I wanted to work on - my belly pooch, cellulite & fat on my butt and lower butt/upper thigh area, upper arms, love handles, back fat love handles....and then it even reduced my calf size, and i have thEsE AMAZING ABS....that I've NEVER in my LIFE had!!! and now I'm, approaching 40...I should say 39 since that is what October will bring for me this year! So here's my amazing abs...before and after for you - close ups!  Have to put these in there for my friends Lou and Shelly - ;-)  Hope you're still reading my blogs... :-)

Also wanted to say a big THANK YOU to those of you who approached me last Saturday while I was down in Juliaetta for my Great Uncle's service! What a beautiful day/service to honor a man who was SO SWEET to so many! Love you Great Uncle Tom - give Joey a HUGE HUG from his Mama!!!! :'-)
But, was so happy to have a couple people comment to me on my 'blog' and how they were following me on FB and at least 3 more at the after-service gathering talk to me about Favao and how GREAT I was looking and how they have been following my Journey - and it has been helping them to make heatlhier decisions and choices!  I love knowing I'm making people FEEL BETTER!!!! What a reward that is in life!  This is the life I was meant to lead...inspiring others in positive - healthy ways and being an influence to others to make those choices that will forever improve THEIR lives, AND THE LIVES OF THOSE AROUND THEM - it is ABSOLUTELY  a 'Butterfly Effect' that happens!  So lets Flap those Wings! ;-)
lost over 1/2 inch in each CALF!!! over 1" in my upper-arms!!!

Lost 4.25" in waist, 3.75" in hips; 2+" in thighs!!!  AWESOME  I SAY! :-D

So here's my pics from BEFORE fAVAO AND AFTER FAVAO....THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN AMAZING AND MADE ME FEEL SO GOOD~ ;-)

Contact me for more info on how YOU can also gain better health, confidence, inward and outward health, beauty, confidence, exuberance...etc. etc. etc...and I have some SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!!!! i'LL BE SHARING ASAP - WHEN I GET THE O.K. TO SHARE -  THINGS ARE LOOKING GREAT FOR ME IN THE FAVAO/XANGO WORLD!!!!  Love this business that I am involved in and what it means for the future of my family, friends, and fellow FAVAO'ER'S!!!!  Come join my team of WINNERS!  in the world of health and wellness...don't be shy or scared, it IS EASY and so simple to follow!  I'm NOT working out like a maniac to get this body, I'm not eating crazy food, or no food or taking crazy pills to get this body...it is all about whole, healthy foods I am buying and preparing myself....and an exercise routine that takes about 20-25 min /day + cardio (20-45 min depending on day and level)....SO ATTAINABLE - FOR ANYONE!  It is all laid out in the book for you, and gives you so many choices and alternatives to choose from! Can't wait to keep trying and using more of the options still available to me, even after I've finished my 12 week Challenge...there are at least 12-24 more weeks worth of menu options for me to 'check-out'!  LOVE IT....& FAVAO WORKS!  DON'T FORGET THE 30 DAY 100% $ BACK GUARANTEE!!!!  You'll know if it is working for you in 2-3 weeks EASILY!!! ;-)  Let me be the best customer service representative you've EVER had! ;-)  I'm loving ~Planting Healthy Seeds~ 509-286-3336 or cook6@mail.com

I hope I've inspired YOU to make Healthy Choices - no matter what they are....It makes me feel GOOD to know I have made SO MANY PEOPLE start to think about making those better choices and trying/starting to make a difference in the health of their bodies and their families as well....it is a great feeling knowing you are improving the lives of others in such a POSITIVE way! 

 Go start ~Planting Healthy Seeds~ of your own!!! 
 I'll help lead you along the way!  All you have to do is ASK!
20.8# so far - GONE!!!!  Feel so good....I need to go shopping! :-d
oH....I have such a hard time getting my pics 

No comments:

Post a Comment