Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A NEW BEGINNING - Day 3!

Well...I tried out a few new recipe's today!  Used my grilled lemon/garlic chix in my dishes - YUM, and tonight I had grilled peppers and onions and mushrooms w chix..that was YUM too!  Got my workout in today and did the max. time of 45 min on the treadmill and my resistance training.  I'm sore from yesterday's workout w/ the girls still...my buns are sore!  So today's workout felt great, to get moving again and all.

Had Aleena blow up my new Favao Excercise ball I got UPS'ed to me yesterday along with my new Favao Resistance Bands.  Cool...

Did good today not snacking too much...Had 2 small slices of Sam's swiss cheese today along with my string cheese and apple - love that white cheese!  And I forgot, last night when I made some jerkey, I did have a couple pieces then too, to sample it you know! lol.  Feeling good, feeling focused, feeling cleansed a little more...I can tell my body needs it!  Looking forward to a little more Mario Kart tonight on the Wii with my two boys for a while!  Love having my foods ready and available to eat quickly and conveniently!  Loving this program, and still trying to decide if I can tell a difference this time using the protein, metabolic, and Fatty Acids....still to be determined.  Looking forward to weigh/measure day...but it is still 4 days off...seems so far away! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment