Monday, January 23, 2012

End of Week 1 of Favao Lifestyle Reset Challenge!

Hello Family and Great Friends...

I'm So very EXCITED about being choosen to be an 'alternate' (for now :-)) in the Favao Lifestyle Reset Challenge!!!  Yee Haw!  I would love to continue to keep you updated on my progress over the next...11 now...weeks and my progress with the contest!  After all, it is because of Y.O.U. that I was choosen to be a participant!   I keep secretly hoping I somehow make it into the actual contestants, but only time will tell....I am, however, still eligible for prizes!  So, I am hoping to be an inspiration, and ?? Cheerleader do I dare say??? in helping Y.O.U. or someone you might know, into living a healthier lifestyle.  If you're looking to loose that last stubborn 10-15#'s that just keeps hanging on..or like me, the muffin top, pooch, and saggin bootie....(just a little fixin'!), or have 40-80#'s to loose..this program is beneficial!  Helps to reset metabolism, clean your system so it can absorb nutrients you are consuming, and regulate your blood sugar so your body can work like it is meant to!  I'm loving it and getting ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC results!

So, today is the end of week one for me as an officail member of the Challenge...Thanks to you all for voting for me!  :-)  I'm SO happy to be a part of this!  I am sticking to my program though the diet and exercise program.  I'm loving the shopping list provided, the meals, and substitution guide...the daily conservative, yet very beneficial workout...and the accountablility!  I've added this second time around on the plan 3 items that I didn't have the first time!   I have added the last of the Favao elements to the plan which include the Favao Protein, Favao Metabolic, and Essential Fatty Omega 3's.  I've had AMAZING results  for 1 WEEK, especially compared to the 2 weeks before when I took my results!

This Week: From 152# to 144#...Y.E.S!!!!
Waist: 34 3/4" to 34 1/2"  improvement? Y.E.S!!!
Hips: 40 1/2" to 39 1/2"  iMPROVEMENT?  y.e.s.!!!!

Last time for a 2 Week Timespan...
From 151.4# to 145# (over 2 weeks, not 1)
Waist: 35.3/4" to 33" (awesome improvement!)
Hips: 39 3/4" to 38 1/4"

So...AwEsOmE result either way!  I am getting 2 X's the results though this time using ALL the supplements, and I do believe the two most important of them is the protein (which helps my muscles grow and burn more fat) and the protein (which helps feed those muscles, right?)...so I do believe in taking the correct supplements while going through the program and possibly beyond, depending on your needs?

This is a program that REALLY WORKS and anyone could fit into their lifestyle for the WHOLE family... I know so many families that this menu and lifestyle would accomodate!  It is what we are! ;=)

Would love for you to be my customer and try our products 100 percent 30 day guarantee on ANY product through XANGO!!!  Check out www.xango.com/cook6 for product information.   I'd LOVE to be your EXCELLENT customer service representative! =o)

I'm SO looking forward to sharing my journey in this Favao Challenge over the next 12 total weeks!

I also want to add that my mother  thanks Mom!  I love you. :-) <3 ) is also doing the Lifestyle...I'd say about 90 percent???  Do you think, mama?  And she is also seeing results, but not as quickly as I am...and she just ordered her protein, metabolism, and Omega 3's the other day, so it will be interesting to see if that makes a difference in her progress.  Now she is ahead of me in the meal/exercise plan, so I'll get heads up from her now on what is to come!  I love being able to take this journey w/ my mama! :-)

Lovin the foods, excited for the new menu starting tomorrow, such a motivation getting such AWESOME result in 1 WEEK...Y.E.S...and on to week 2.  So excited for my call w/ my personal trainer Trish tomorrow at noon...and talking about my progress!  So excited to get earning, and learning to keep the bod I've always desired!  And eating foods I LOVE, and can eat with my FAMILY TOO!
Thanks for reading.  Hope you become a subscriber to my blog...at www.plantinghealthyseeds.blogspot.com   Love to you all, and be well and as always....
~Plant A Healthy Seed~  for you or someone you love - pass this along. :-)  Thanks for your support!  I'd LOVE to be your life-long healthy partner!  What a great relationship....
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment