Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A NEW BEGINNING -DAY 2

Progressing nicely with day 2!  Was kinda hungry this morning when it was time to have my egg burrito, but I was a little late too, and then hungry still at my 11:30 snack, then we had Work Out Club (WOC) for about 1.5-2 hrs...probably a good 1.5 hrs of good working out circuit style. Then lunch at 2:30 I was ready for...Mexican rice bowl.  So Yummy! and I also drank quite a bit of water, and then made some of my yummy tea my friend T left here for a little snack.  I feel very full now, and it's snack time!  I do like the crunchy chix salad w/ crackers, cabbage, chix, etc. in it apples...good mix and big!

Still plan on getting my lifts in today, although I'm counting my cardio as my circuit with the girls.  I got a good sweat going on with the girls...man, for some reason I was really 'pitting out'!  I'm guessing that I am sweating and getting all the cravings and toxins out of my body right now after my 5 day eating hiatus?  Probably sugar cravings from all the candy I consumed, and fattier foods, like sausage queso!  Doesn't do much for how you feel and maintain!  I have been feeling much more alert and energetic these last couple of days so that is a nice change as well.  I think the added protien in my morning shake has been helping me with that???  I forgot to mention yesterday a couple of things.   I am on the 'whole FAvao Program' now with all the supplements they recommend which includes the cleanse at night, the fiber, protein, Xango all in my morning shake, and I"m taking the 3Sixty5 MultiVitamin, Eleviv, the Metabolic, and Essential Fatty Acids.  The three I added this time are the protein, metabolic and fatty acids...It will be interesting to see how I fare over these first 2 weeks compared to the first time around.

I also forgot to talk about my talk with my 'Personal Trainer'. It was AWESOME!  Thanks Trish!  I got a lot of good questions answered - like can I drink coffee? Yes, just season w/ stevia and extracts-Yum, tastes great!  We are both very excited to see what this program is going to do for my body!  I am hoping and envisioning AMAZING results!  :-)  YOU CAN BE THE JUDGE!

So tonight, I'm going to prepare food for the next couple of days trying out some of the variations for snacks and dinners just to mix it up and see what it's all about!  I've got BBQ Chix wraps as an option, or Chix Enchiladas..Yum on both,  Grilled chix Taco for lunch...yum...I'll report back later!  It sounds good from here...and oh, yeah, this crunchy chix salad is super yum!  Might have to make for Bunco next month! :-)

Don't forget, if you want to join me in feeling great!  shop at my site...  www.myxango.com/cook6

or for more info?  www.lifeasitcouldbe.com/cook6 or www.favao.com on the 'Lifestyle' :-)  Hope to see you on the flip-side!

No comments:

Post a Comment