Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 11...BACK on Track! =)

Today was a good day!  Other than I felt like I had strep throat, but didn't, but Sam did!   Anyway, started morning off w/ my shake as I got up w/ Justin this morning since we're back at school and back on regular schedules.  So started my morning w/ my shake at 7, forgot that I was putting my Fiber One cereal in my shake and did the oatmeal instead...very bland, so I added some stevia, and vanilla extract and it was much better!  Thenk breakfast at 9 and I skipped the hot wheat cereal and subbed an apple for that and then had my 2 egg white, 1 whole egg mix w/ salsa, Think I still should have done the oats anyway since the apple was sub for the hot wheat cereal...will have to do that tomorrow and then I can put in the cinnamon and nutmeg that is supposed to be in there.  Not sure if the cinnamon is pertinent or not, but I've heard it is really good for you.  I think maybe it's important, since it is also on the alternate breakfast list too...

Then on to my 11:30 snack (I considered working out before this, but didnt'...).  Had my yogurt and cottage cheese, stevia, vanilla blend already made up, and my frozen strawberries and raspberries (from my garden (or my friend T's)) thawed out in my fridge and then mixed them all up with my fiber cereal...pretty tasty snack...I like to mash up my berries.  It says to layer it, but whatever!  I just mix it up anyway.

2PM Lunch of Chix and beans...blk beans, barley, chix, bbq ( I subbed salsa) all mixed up and heated, and 1 C steamed broccoli ( I've really been enjoying the broccoli, and the other is good too)  Barley is kinda different, but I don't mind it and I'm a 'texture' kind of girl!

4:30 Energy snack.  Supposed to be Edamame beans, but I didn't get the right kind...so have been subbing w/ 1/3 C greek yogurt that I had mixed up for my peppers (that I didn't make) w/ Ranch and 1 oz. crm. cheese.  I like to heat the cheese/yogurt mix a little and then I get crackers and smash them up and mix it all together...pretty good snack!

And 7 pm dinner...I didn't get mine until about 8..but I LOVE it!!!  Had it last night too and it was super good...Tilapia (white fish) grilled w/ fresh squeezed lemon, and then saute brown rice (which I subbed in for the couscous) mushrooms, onions, peppers (calls for bell, I sub sweet), garlic, shoot!! I forgot the cabbage tonight, and the yogurt, and salsa!!!!and cilantro!  Anyway, saute them all and YUM...I haven't even been using any kind of oil or anything...just squeezed the other half of the lemon that I used for the fish - YUM.  I REALLY LIKE IT! =)  You can sub chix, or tuna, or cod if you don't like Tilapia too....

Might have to read my recipe better tomorrow night so I am sure to get all the veggies in!

As for my 'movements'...yesterday was back to normal...but today for some reason, I had more 'little ones' than usual, kinda through most of the day till tonight.  Not sure if it's related to my being sick, Dr. said body saying some kind of infection or something...but felt fine all day other than my throat.

I have been kinda tired lately, but I am certain it has something to do with the fact that I haven't gotten to bed before MIDNIGHT in the last week!  I was going to be sure tonight to get to bed around 10 but now here it is 10 to 12 and I'm not in bed! Wanted to get this blogged....Thanks for reading!  Be back soon...Measurements coming up on Friday.  My weight has been steady no at 147 for a couple of days...we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Oh, and I"ve been getting my water intake of 3 bottles easily, and I did get in my workouts yesterday and today!  Yesterday I danced for about 45 min...Devyn pooped out at about 25 on me! Tonight I got in the workout they had...wall sits, lunges, froggy jumps (still hard!), bridge, and kneeling one-legged butt lift.  Then called for treadmill 20-30 min on incline.  I did full incline for 25 min at a fast walk doing arm 'stuff' at the same time...felt pretty good and I wanted to get to 2 miles, so I jogged for a couple minutes on full incline, then lowered it and went more..on, on,..anyway ended up going for 45 min and got 3 miles...not great min/miles but whatever.   I got in a great sweat and it felt GOOD!  But, I didn't get done till 10!  Hence my still being up!  Bed for me now...talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment