Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day??? New Year's Day

Well, well, well....what do I say?  I've been 1/2 on the program for the last 3 days now!  Grr...it is frustrating, but I suppose understandable.  We had a family function here at my house on Friday, so I stuck to the plan until noon, then ate what food we had here, but tried to make smart decisions and portion sizes...I was also able to abstain from any alcohol that day as well, although I did NOT do my workout...still did my cleanse tho, that's easy!  Then on Sat (New Year's Eve) I stuck to my plan until about 5, and then all He** broke loose and I started consuming alcohol (I stuck w/ Vodka /Soda w/ a little squirt for the lowest calorie, and my fav) and tried to not eat too much junk.  My girlfriend made these super good peppers w/ filling tho, and I probably had about 10 of those!  I was goin to make some too using greek yogurt w/ dry ranch, but never got around to it, so I just ate hers instead.  My other friend brought a veggie tray, so I tried to eat on that, I only had one chocolate pretzel, although they were really good, and spicy chex mix from my other friend (had a hard time staying away from that last night and today), and I did have a 'small' bowl of potato soup that Justin made (probably for the best) and only one bite of white (terrible for you) bread dipped in the soup...it tasted really good!  I consumed WAY too much booze and was very hung over today.  I guess no booze one day doesn't really mean you can go WAY overboard the next!  Who knows how many calories in alcohol I had....oh, well, thankfully New Year's Eve only comes around once a year!  It took me until 2 p.m. today to get out of bed for good!  Had to get up and release some of last nights toxins more than once from either end...if you know what I mean, and I"m SURE you do! ;-)

So when I was up this morning at 9 I had my morning shake, which went down alright considering the state of my stomach...and then didn't eat again until I got up at 2.  Decided to just skip over the 2 meals I had missed as I slept and start my day with the 2 oclock food, of barley, black beans, chix, and salsa.  Pretty good.  I had cooked my barley yesterday since it is like brown rice and takes 50 minutes to cook, so was glad I'd done that.  Then snack was crackers, edemame beans, and soft cheese wedge...I subbed the edename beans for greek yogurt and smeared my crackers with it...not too bad tasting, since I had my yogurt mixed w/ dry ranch powder already (for my peppers I never made).  Then tonight I was supposed to have fish, but it was later so I just fell back on last weeks menu and had some potato, and chix, and salsa....was good and not too much before I headed up for my workout tonight!   Spent some serious time on the FaceBook today trying to secure votes for my Favao Reset Challenge and have over 20 votes...so if you haven't voted yet, get on there...here's the link: http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/179484/voteable_entries/40901227  and you just click on that, then on the green 'vote' box.  It will give you a confirmation that you have just voted for me, with my pic in the corner!  Thanks in advance for your votes!!! 

Then finally tonight at about 10 after 10 I decided to go workout, maybe it was later than that, since I just finished...did my lifts, military press and fly's 3x's back and forth, then plank and side plank 3 x's, back and forth, then bicycle and supermans same...and treadmill for 30-45 min...I did 30 on an incline.  Thought I should get to bed some time tonight anyway.  Wanted to log what's been goign on over last few days though since I"ve been slacking on my blogging.  Took my cleanse - I like it hot like tea, and now it's time for bed...Sammy just woke up for a pee, so gonna go check on that and then move my girls to their own beds so I can have a shower and get rid of my stinky pits!!!  Wowza, they are ripe! Yummy... ;-)  So, good night for now...we'll see what the scale has to say to me after 3 days hiatus.  talk soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment