Saturday, March 3, 2012

End of Week 6 Pics!


Here's the results for me after 6 weeks on the Favao Lifestyle Reset Program.  Pictures DO say Many things!!!!!!  What do you think?  Can't wait to see what comes after the next few weeks to come in the 12 Week Challenge!  Do you want to try the Challenge and see what it can do for you?
~and, no....I honestly was NOT sticking my belly out, it was really that bad! :(    ~
look at the 'love-handles'...you can't fake that! ;-)

cook6@mail.com or 509-330-3336  I'd love to INSPIRE, AND MOTIVATE <Y-O-U>





         




OK....now what do you think about those pics?  I feel pretty good about them, although I do feel like I haven't been giving 100% to the program either.  I've cheated (snacking) and justifying it (I'm an active person...) or whatever, you can make excuses all day long if you want to.  Kids, time, too much laundry, whatever, didn't have the right equipment...anyway, I'm done!  I am on trip with friends for 4 days and 3 nights.  I've packed all my food for 4 days:


 So in here I've got my shake ingredients, fiber, protein, berries, skim milk, Xango. Then Trish (my trainer) and I decided to leave out my breakfast meal - due to 'other' calories I know I'll be consuming on this trip of the liquid form.  So then my morning snack of my baked apple pie YUM...easy to warm and eat.  Lunch fixings - to build daily, deli turkey wraps, and my one I pre-made for the drive, then afternoon snack of chips and salsa (lovin' the salsa mix). And my dinner of Taco Soup portioned out to the correct sizes.  I made a huge pot in advance and it worked out super!  Easy to pack when I froze the portions in advance too...working really well!  I did include some 'snacks' too....veggies of carrots, broccoli, and celery and some chips, and some jerky...and my dilly carrots, pickles and beans.  All healthy choices in correct portions!!!

So I stuck to the plan yesterday 'day' really well, on the way over I was drinking my hot water and lemon, and a tea bag for a little extra flavor, and  cheap, while everyone else was drinking their 'fancy' coffee's.  Which was fine with me...since coffee kinda upsets my stomach too much!

Then we got here and there is dishes of CANDY everywhere, inside the B&B, inside our 'area'....I caved....last night.  :(  Dang!  I am feeling 'bad, remorseful' about it today and I told my girlfriend - DONE w/ the SUGAR!  So...here goes - hold me accountable!  I need to give this program 100% and see what it REALLY can do for me - an average 'MOM'!   This system is for ANYONE who wants to gain a healthier lifestyle and feel BETTER!  You don't have to be 'obese' to benefit...you just have to want a happier body, inside and out!  I hear people all the time - "I need a nap", "Ugh, I have NO energy", "I can't get anything accomplished".....anyway, you get more energy, no 'sugar' crashes, just  a constant, good energy buzz all day - and I DO feel SO MUCH better on days I am 100% 'good' and then on days when I find myself 'cheating' it is a slippery slope and I find myself revisiting my 'cheating' through-out the rest of that day, and not getting much accomplished because I want to just sit around - and procrastinate!  So, I'm finally learning from my mistakes and just keeping the sugar out!  Just say NO. :-)   I have also just discovered how SUPER YUMMY Favao Protein is as a coffee creamer!  Way better for me than 'creamer' of ANY kind!  It may encourage me to drink more coffee tho, that I haven't been drinking for about a month now...just on this vacation for me...don't really miss it at home, and I can put my protein in my shake.  And I'm consuming a lot of water too....since coffee does NOT count as water intake...remember that.  This morning I just ate my oatmeal normal, w/ a banana, and my protein in my coffee...but then discovered by not making my shake, I've forgotten my fiber!

Then had my baked apple today, yesterday on my travels I subbed out my morning berry pancakes for a breakfast sandwich that I wrapped in foil and stayed nice and hot for the drive...and my wrap on the way worked out good too.

I'm jumping around here, but that's the way my brain works!  So yesterday my friend and I got in a 45 minute walk outside - was really nice to be back out walking after my knee incident almost 2 weeks ago.  I've been giving it a break and not doing cardio or legs since 2 weeks ago tomorrow....and it is feeling MUCH better, I think I'm gonna make it w/out a Dr. visit, but I'm thinking my 'running' days are over - which I'm ok with since running is plain HARD on MY body...some can handle it - not me I guess...sad as it is :(  and today was my first 'lower-body' workout for almost 2 weeks too - but it felt pretty good - took it easy, did max reps, but was super careful and I could feel it but it was ok...

back to yesterday:  Then after consuming 'some' beverages...and before I had my dinner of Taco Soup.  I did get my full resistance exercises in - I was proud to do it..albeit, a 'little' inebriated....being encouraged to go to the ' bar' instead of doing my workout!  I sustained and completed - and that makes me feel good about making the 'right' choice!  Then dinner of Taco Soup was 1/2 portion for me....trying to compensate for my other indulgences....and it was pleanty (didn't feel hungry)...we'll see how things turn out for me at weigh in on Sunday!  I PACKED my scale this trip so once again...trying to maintain accountability...not allowing myself dumb excuses!  It CAN be done - if you REALLY want it enough!  Stay diciplined LYNN!!!! ;-)

Here's my mixing's for my shake at our little 'house':  tomorrow...I'll have a shake, and Monday too...

So...just got done eating my wrap!  YUM...yesterday the pickles kinda 'leaked' and made for a 'wet' wrap - still tasted fine, but messy...today not so much, good to make daily if your gonna use juicy stuff like tomatoes and pickles. ;-)

chips and salsa next, and taco soup (probably 1/2 serving again - they are big!) and other liquid calories....as of yet, none of that today (so far!)  And I've added my fiber to my hot water, and herbal tea bag....tastes pretty good, too!

We got in our workout today already too...resistance done in our 'cottage' and walked for 2.8 miles and 41 minutes!  Feels good to get out and about in the fresh weather...and good thing we did when we did, it is looking a little blustery out there now!  Guess that's all to report for now...will let you know more after weigh-in on Sunday and with my new video....you can watch End of week 6 on my 'YouTube Channel' :   here's the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px-aBgH6Xh8 and you can watch other fellow Favaoer's or my other videos from previous weeks.  If you think you want to join me on my journey...down 11 #'s and several inches...look at pics above again!

And I'll leave you with a few pics of more...how to just get it done and no more excuses..loving my FAVAO bands!!!!

 My friends and I....car PACKED to the max....a little extra room.



 How I did my lat-pull-down's....had to check stability, so I wouldn't pull the clothes hanger off the wall!!!
And...the only 'supplies' I needed to accomplish my workouts for these 4 days!!!  Going 100% on my workouts - and I even have at least 1, maybe more tomorrow partners in exercise! ;-) Oh, and I brought my Favao Exercise Ball too I still need to blow-up...yesterday I did my bench presses and flies on a barstool!  Worked ok....tired my neck, but worked more on my core too.??



No comments:

Post a Comment