Sunday, April 8, 2012

Updated Favao Party Dates:

Just wanted to let everyone know that some more dates have been added...I'll keep this blog updated on when and where the parties will be occuring, so you can attend when one fits your schedule!  I am SO LOVING sharing Favao and all of Xango's AWESOME products!  and sharing the TOXIC STORY with people too!

Here's the dates as of NOW!

 April 13 - Friday 5:30 p.m. - Location- Fairfield - Janel Branon's house for FAVAO THEN BUNCO*!!! If you bring an 'un-invited' guest at 5:30...your name goes in the hat for the door prize...FREE PRODUCT!!! ;-)
  • April 14th 6:30 Lynn's House - Latah
    April 22nd @ 4 p.m. Parents - Juliaetta - PAMPERED CHEF/FAVAO
    April 23rd @ 11 a.m. - Lynn's House - Latah
    April 28th @ 6 p.m. My HOUSE - Latah - PAMPERED CHEF/FAVAO
    April 29th @ 4 p.m. Parent's - Juliaetta
    KINDA NERVOUS FOR MY LAST WEIGH/MEASURE IN FOR THE 12 WEEK FAVAO RESET CHALLENGE TOMORROW A.M.....
    We'll see what the program has done for me for 12 weeks, with all my successes and trials...mini-binges, etc..with 'life' that sometimes gets in the way and throws you for a loop!  But, this is life, and this is the FAVAO LIFESTYLE and I'm loving what it has done for me....and I BELIEVE I was put on this earth to 'help others' and what a better way....than to help improve other's HEALTH which 'affects' EVERY other aspect of someones LIFE!  It is the RIPPLE effect and I am now feeling the waves coming back to me....and it makes me feel SO GOOD!   Contact me when YOU are ready to make the decision to better your life for GOOD...and take control of your HEALTH.  Let me ~Plant Some Healthy Seeds~ for you to GROW! ;-)  
    Here's some pics from this week that I thought were fitting! ;-)
    My Oldest today at her first 'Dog Show' for 4H...she managed to get 1st Place in Fitting and Showing....it was all SO exciting! ;-)  Way to go Aleena! and Hitch too of course!

    Some of my family enjoying FAVAO FOOD for Lunch at my parents!

    My Favao Spread!  Yogurt parfait (one serving!), Mex. Rice Bowl, Enchilada's, Chix. Bake, Pear Cottage Cheese, and a Turkey Wrap!  Went kinda overoboard, but so many yummy choices!

    Baked Apples, partially topped!  One whole apple is 1 serving - this is what my 5 year old asked to bring for Pre-K snack for her friends!  All my kids LOVE them!  and I do too! ;-)

    Uncle Tom enjoying ALL the different food!  He said "I LIKE it, it's REALLY GOOD!"

    My kids and my girlfriends baby...we had the pleasure of watching!  (and sammy in his sisters pj's...he thinks he's SO FUNNY!)

    My lunch for Week 12! on a bed of Romaine, Chix, barley(brown rice), tomatoes, chix, pepper, balsamic  vinigar...really yum!

    My Fam + my niece 'Red' doing the Egg thing!  to end today's and this week's schedule!  Crazy busy but so fulfilling too!!!  I'd say an EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL SPRING BREAK!  Now for Easter!

    Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC EASTER TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment