Monday, January 30, 2012

End of WEEK 2!!! Favao Reset Challenge



Hello all!  I'm very excited to report that I've made MORE progress!!!  Yee Haw!

Weighed in this a.m. at 142.6, so that is down 1.4 #'s this week totaling 9.4 #'s in my 2 weeks on the program!  My measurements are 1" smaller in my hips AND my waist this week so down 1.25" in my waist and 2" in my hips...my thighs, arms and calves stayed the same this week...

Super excited about my progress and the milestones I"m reaching!  Feeling great, and keeping up with the program.  Spent some time tonight starting to get ready for my 'tasting' tomorrow of some of the Favao Menu items...some of my favorites!  So hope to see some people here tomorrow to try out the food, and take a closer look at the program and what it all has to offer!  It IS THE COMPLETE PACKAGE!!!  It comes with a shopping list for the week, and a menu with everything you need to succeed!  It also has a weekly workout plan, and all the exercises w/ description in the back, and video's online for you as well if needed.  There are food substitution guide's, different options for the meals if for some reason you don't like the food...like my husband not liking eggs....that is a real issue, since we eat a LOT of eggs...but I LOVE them!  So it's been great.  I've been subbing chicken for him, or cottage cheese, or whatever else seems good for him and is on the sub menu...lots of choices!

This week I am going to focus on getting my foods more readily prepared so I can just grab and go...I am finding myself snacking a bit when it's time for me to eat and then I"m just kinda eating a bite of this and that here and there...I'm NOT doing what they are telling me to do, and I can see where it is affecting me.  So, this week I'm getting on board w/ the prep work and getting it taken care of.  Looking forward to the menu this week, and the smoothies..and hawaiian pizza at night!  Yum....it is SO GOOD!!!  Come take a taste for yourself tomorrow.  Hope to see you here.  10 a.m. or 8 p.m.  whichever fits your schedule better!  Go FAVAO!

Don't forget, you can email me w/ questions or whatever too!  cook6@mail.com

Help plant some healthy seeds~  Share this with someone who you think may be interested!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment